Did you know that Autopac’s Personal Injury Protection Plan provides Income Replacement Indemnity if you are unable to return to work due to an auto accident? Do you earn more than $98,500 per year?

If your answer is yes, we can help you protect your income with MPI’s Income Replacement Indemnity (IRI) extension coverage. With this coverage, you’ll still be paid while you’re off work and you can focus on what’s important — getting better.

Call us today, our knowledgeable customer service representatives can answer all your questions about MPI’s Income Replacement coverage.